Monday, June 17, 2013

Adult life is a lie.

Today is one of those Mondays where ALL I want to do it knit.  It's times like these that I wish I had some kind of addiction support.  The biggest problem there is that knitting IS my addiction support.   

Poop. 

In other news: Florence and the Machine.  Wow!  Some kind of great blend between Souxsie and the Banshees, and reminiscent of other 80's electros and goth-y greats!   Pandora keeps doling her out like she's going out of style, and I'm not complaining, either!    :D

Seriously, is it time for me to get a 15 minute so I can knit?  I'm about to start chewing my nails. 

Completely out of the blue here, in late commemoration of Father's Day, here is the Bear and I at Cameron Pass (It's 52 degrees out and we're freezing our butts off)

Good times in the mountains.  <3>

Also, we saw a moose: 

Yes, this camera phone lacks a telephoto lense, but that dark smudge is a hearty little juvenile Bull Moose.  Staring blankly and calmly at the crown of passers by in Red Feathers.  This is only the 2nd Moose I've ever seen in Colorado (first was in 2005, Winter Park, and that Moose was nothing short of MASSIVE).

I'm looking forward to seeing more Moose someday.  Hopefully sooner than another 8 years from now.

No comments: