Sunday, January 11, 2009

I still don't have the first clue what I'm doing.

So, after a full calendar year, and then a little extra, I'm finally making an *actual post*. Amazing, isn't is!

So, this should be the part where I post a few photos of my works-in-progress, or maybe even of myself. As I'm presently in yoga pants and an oversized merona t-shirt that comes down over my 36-weeks-pregnant-self, halfway to my knees; I'll spare you that. So I'll post something in it's place that *isn't* traumatizing. :)

Sorry that my picture looks more like something you'd be opening in my yearly Christmas letter.

So with this little mini-update, I'm off to work on a project that currently has no photo to go with it. But in lieu of a photo of something current, here's a picture of something from a *LONG* time ago. Also modeled by someone I don't talk to. That's how long ago this was taken (also; note the sparkly 1960's vintage tree in the background with it's pink and red lights. Vintage-tastic).

No comments: